Latest information about reopening of our hotels and restaurants:
- Hotel Piramida, hotel Orel and UNI Youth Hostel are open for all guests.
- Hotel Habakuk: CLOSED until further notice
- Piramida Bar and Restaurant: open Monday to Friday from 7 am to 10 pm. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 7 am to 2 pm and from 6 pm to 10 pm.
- Gostilna Pri treh ribnikih: Restaurant's terrace is open every day Monday - Saturday between 11:00 and 22:00, Sunday and holidays between 11:00 and 20:00.
According to formal instructions of the Slovenian Government, the visit or stay at all accommodations of TERME MARIBOR d.o.o. is allowed only for guests who have:
- proof of a negative PCR result or test for SARS-CoV-2 virus not older than 48 hours (test evidence is valid only if it is issued in the member states of the European Union, the Schengen area, Australia, Israel, Canada, New Zealand, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland or the United States of America)
- OR proof of vaccination against COVID-19 proving that the guest has received:
- second dose of Comirnaty by Biontech / Pfizer at least 7 days before the visit, second dose of COVID-19 Vaccine by Moderna at least 14 days before the visit, second dose of Sputnik V by Gamaleya National Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology at least 14 days before the visit, second dose of CoronaVac by Sinovac Biotech at least 14 days before the visit, second dose of COVID-19 Vaccine Sinopharm for at least 14 days before the visit,
- the first dose of Vaxzevria (COVID-19 Vaccine) from AstraZeneca or Covishield from Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca at least 21 days before the visit, - the first dose of COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen from Johnson and Johnson / Janssen-Cilag at least 14 days before the visit;
- OR proof of a positive PCR test result older than 10 days, unless your doctor decides otherwise, but not older than six months
- OR a doctor's confirmation that they have had COVID-19 and no more than six months have passed since the onset of symptoms.
Restrictions do not apply to end users who have not yet reached 18 years of age and visit any accomodation of TERME MARIBOR d.o.o. with close family members. If the guest does not have or does not wish to show one of the above proofs, the accommodation service provider may refuse the accommodation of the guest.
Safety is our top priority so we will be following all security instructions and high hygiene standards.
We are looking forward to your visit!